Two combined houses (main and guest) with a total living area of 185 sq.m. 500 meters from the beach, at an altitude of 85 meters above the sea, with panoramic views of Pagasitikos Bay in its own well-tended plot of 60 acres among its own olive grove.
The place is not touched by mass tourism, pristine silence and cleanliness of the environment, the cleanest beach and the sparkling blue sea of the Pelion peninsula. Magnificent view of the sunset.
Main house in 3 levels:
- upper floor: a bedroom with a panoramic view of 180 degrees, a bathroom and a small living room
- middle floor: bedroom with large bathroom, open plan living room and kitchen on gas, guest WC, large balcony
- in the basement: there is enough storage space, as well as a workshop.
Guest house in 2 levels:
- ground floor: cozy apartment with a bedroom
- Upper floor: apartment with bedroom and bathroom.
On its plot of land: 50 olive trees, fruit trees, barbecue, garage for 2 cars, indoor storage for firewood, 2 outdoor showers.
The houses are independent of the networks: the cleanest water comes from a nearby well, electricity and water heating from its own solar panels.
For children there is a wooden house in an old tree, a children's pool.
On foot to a good beach 7 minutes, to the village to go 2 km.
Plot in Rethymno
Villa in Apokoronas