Located in a village 15 minutes drive from the city of Hania in western Crete, in the midst of orange gardens and olive groves, near the town of Tavronitis, it is offered for sale a traditional villa entirely made of natural stone. 3 villas, the average of which is sold, freely settled on the top of the hill, thanks to which a beautiful panoramic view opens from windows, verandas and terraces of villas - to the mountains, valleys and, further, to the sea.
The houses feel a special warm and welcoming atmosphere, as the decoration materials, kitchen, living room and dining room design are chosen with love. Even in winter, the fireplace in the living room will help create comfort and home warmth. A large plot of land is planted with olive and almond trees. The ancient methods of creating stone masonry walls, arches, and ancient plastering techniques make these comfortable houses a perfect continuation of the traditional style of the surrounding Cretan villages.
In the villa there are:
• 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms, full range of accessories
• Kitchen from natural wood in country style
• All household appliances (refrigerator, stove, oven, extractor, dishwasher)
• Interior doors made of natural wood
• Heating system
• Preparation for air conditioners, telephone, alarm and TV
• Solar panel for water heating
• Fireplace in the living room
• High ceilings with wooden beams
• Spacious verandas and balconies with arches.
• Double glazed windows with wooden frames and mosquito nets
• Rest area with barbecue
• Ground floor, free for use under the requests of the future owner
• Land for house: 1200 m2
Plot in Rethymno
Villa in Apokoronas